Sunday, October 7, 2007

korea: trying to understand. so far.


"Do ya get it?"
(word mort)



this is Teacher Geoff Mortaley. Life teacher. Brother-from-another-mother-on-a-trip-across-the-world-away-from-his-lover. Our chemistry is spontaneous- hilarious-well understood and brand new every page.


a view from geoffs apt- to understand the humor of this shot please see bottom of this post- my apt view


bitch wouldn't stop lookin at me



"step in our store and get this free gift"- in exhuberant korean



geoffdiggy connectin with kate- his manager who showed us some beautiful peeps, places and things that day- korean/australian she is.
(the one above it is inexplicably golden)





this is my beautiful view- this old man is 84 yrs old, he collects the piles of garbage onto this pully-wagon and takes it elsewhere- he knows a little english and asked me why i shave my head. "cuz i love it." he laughed and told his hunchback buddy- he laughed too.

Ja get it?
(word mort)

2 comments:

Rey O said...

hi chase!

i'm loving these photos, and especially that last pic too!

great to read your thoughts

Chase Carr-Braint said...

thanks doggy rey
forgive me for quality- no computer yet-- no photoshop... ya know.... (not that I photoshop my thoughts..... or do it?)