Sunday, December 30, 2007

* sticky rice - fortune teller studies - falling *


the name of this sketch is in Korean, in red pen. I got my homegirl Sunny to make it up.  CHAL DOK GOONG HAP.  Its a combination of two words. One means *sticky rice*. The other means *marital harmony as predicted by a fortune teller* (i luv korean)


...random page outta my personal korean studies book...

*present day reason is an analogue of the flat earth of the medieval period;  if you go to far beyond it youre presumed to fall off      .   .   .* 
 -Robert Pirsig

4 comments:

Breez said...

this is really wicked. The truck is so cool looking. I didnt notice the dude sitting on the back right away...the whole image makes you look at it in layers...I dont know if that makes sense..I just really like the whole idea of it.

Chase Carr-Braint said...

thankya babeh

Anonymous said...

man...

you have done so much since i last came here!!!!!!!!!


loove it. love the kids. love you.

Chase Carr-Braint said...

tess- i cant help it...so much up top but constapation kills the fills that fills the ills.